Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, December 9, 2011

:)



Hey wassup? Yeah, I mean if I ask you this, actually it doesn't mean I care about you, but it's just a fucking greet or just opening the conversation. No, I'm okay, if you just asking me back. But in girls dictionary, it means 'Hey, I'm not okay. Something wrong happens to me!'.. Uh, forget it.

For this moment, I wanna tell about my story, umm, too serious huh? Okay, maybe I change the word 'story' to 'thing'. Today, too many things that I can remember and analyze, esspecially that related for my life, later.

Okay, get started..
Do you have friends? I mean 'true' friends? Too sensitive, huh? Okay, it's not about the sensitivly or not for that question, but the answer. 'What is the meaning of friends?' Yeah, some people, I mean the most of people can answered this..
1. Person who always have fun with me
2. Person who make me feel safe
3. Person who stick up me when I'm being put down
4. Person who lend me their shoulders when I sad
5. Person who will never judge me
6. Person who will always stand at my side

And fucking hundred answer else..
It's so complicated. I don't know why, but I'm so confused to solve 'this' problem. I just praying to my God that I hope I will meet 'that person'.

My last question for you..
Have you found a true friend?
Let's answer by your heart :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...